TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in Bray Cottages. We welcome your enquiry and look forward to meeting you and introducing you to your peaceful retreat in Bray.
These delightful cottages are your home for the time you are with us. Our conditions of hire are as follows:-
- Credit Card details are required at the time of confirmation when the full payment will be processed. Credit card details are required at the time of confirmation when the full payment will be processed. At this time an email will be sent to you to confirm the reservation.
- Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of 2 guests at any time in Clematis and Christmas cottage. For Tiggers’ cottage where the rate of £375 has been quoted this applies to the use of one bedroom so a maximum of 2 guests. For two bedrooms a maximum of 4 guests has been agreed. For the Private Residences separate arrangements apply.
- There is a strict no smoking policy in all cottages.
- Check in time is from 3:00 p.m. and check out, unless otherwise agreed, is 11.00am.
- Once the booking is made and payment received, an e-mail or letter will be sent to you confirming the reservation.
- A £25.00 charge will be made for the loss of the cottage keys, which should be returned to us upon your departure.
- Small pets are welcome but a surcharge of £50.00 will be made for extra cleaning.
- In the event of a cancellation with more than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, a full refund will apply, less any administration fees for credit/debit cards.
- For a cancellation less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no money will be refunded unless we are able to rebook the cottage for another guest. We will however, look to secure another date for the guest.
All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left in good condition. Any breakages and/or damage will be charged for at the owner’s discretion. We hold all the necessary insurances and have implemented all the required safety requirements but we would stress that we are not liable for loss or damage to any items of your personal property. Personal injury for whatever reason should be covered by your own insurance.
We have taken every measure to ensure that you enjoy the very best quality of furnishings and fittings within the settings of Bray Cottages so that you feel as relaxed and comfortable as in your own home!
Please be assured that we never share your personal information with third parties. However, please tell your best friends and business colleagues about us!